Protecting Leather Furniture When Moving HouseJanuary 31, 2017
How to Clean a Fabric CouchFebruary 28, 2017
Elle Décor refers to standing lamps as ‘visual punctuation’ – while the main focus of your room might be a big leather sofa or a corner lounge suite, a standing lamp, small in comparison to your furniture pieces, adds a layered dimension to your room, and an extra focal point to draw the eye. Here’s how to use standing lamps to shed light onto your favourite Leisure Lounge furniture…
- A retro standing lamp placed between two contemporary Ash occasional chairs makes a commanding statement
- Asymmetry is interesting – place a standing lamp at one end of the sofa and a lamp on a side table at the other
- Standing lamps not only make a visual statement, but provide excellent light for reading nooks
- To create a warm, homely ambiance, turn down the overhead lights and let your standing lamp shine!
- A vintage standing lamp next to your Florence fabric couch will give your lounge that luxe 1920s feel…